The Magnetic Eyelashes Review is in. I tried, I somewhat overcame, I danced, and they stayed on - that's about the long and short of it! No word of a lie - they are ridiculously difficult to apply. I should have filmed the whole process but it would be a long as** video as I was only successful after about 8 attempts, both on myself and someone else. These lashes definitely had me exasperated!
BUT....the reason I was able to apply was because I had to modify the design slightly. Yep - I cut them. I lobed off the inner part of the lash which left me with a half strip and only then could I apply them. Since I did this super quickly as I was in a rush, they did have that "false lash" look and could have been better blended with my real lashes if I had time to do a little more trimming but hey.....I guess with some dark lighting it wasn't the end of the world!
* Good packaging considering it's a 'Made in China' cheapy thing. It comes in a plastic case with a magnetic foam so that they lock into place when you put them back in their 'home.' You won't have to fiddle to get them off your fingers and back into the case and they will not get lost in a makeup bag and end up looking like spiders that have been in a frightful accident.
* These ones had 3 magnets (placed at the inner, middle and end). Since I cut off the first third of the lash I only had 2 magnets to work with.
* Having no glue made them much less messy to apply. Much less mess than usual lashes.
* Were super comfortable to wear, didn't feel them on and did not irritate me.
* Lasted all night without budging at all - big plus! Also, they are lightweight. I know you wouldn't think it since it's got magnets attached but somehow they've done some weight saving homework and they really are featherlight.
* I did look like I might fly away since they were quite long but I would recommend choosing a half-strip that are shorter than the ones I brought.
* So flipping difficult to apply at first before I cut them that anybody would lose the will to live by the time you got them on.
So, if you fancy giving them a go, these are the ones I recommend....https://www.amazon.com/…/B078RGC…/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_6_w
Best of luck - let me know if you tried them!